Saturday, February 25, 2017

Easy Beignet Recipes for Your Next Mardi Gras Party



Classic Beignet Recipes I love to make beignets at home with the classic Cafe du Monde beignet mix. In New Orleans, nothing goes better with cafe’ au lait than CafĂ© Du Monde Beignets. When I have a beignet, I always feel like I have lived another life in New Orleans. I love everything about the...


Delicious and easy beignet recipes. Beignets are a light French donut that you will find at Cafe du Monde in New Orleans. Try some dusted in powdered sugar and enjoy with a warm cup of cafe au lait. YUM!

See lots of easy beignet recipes for your next Mardi Gras gathering.

Here are some classic beignet recipes that you will love! Beignets are best served warm with a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Don't forget the French Market coffee with chicory! A real treat anytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment